It is possible to theme the passcode numbers and mask on your LockScreen through Winterboard. Follow the tutorial below to learn how.
Requirements: If you want to apply your theme on your own iDevice you need to have already installed Winterboard.
- Create a folder "Your Logo Name Here Passcode.bundle" (You may name it the way you like it but this way makes it most comfotable for users)
- Inside create the folder "Bundles" and inside that create one called "com.apple.TelephonyUI"
- Create the logos you want (have a look at the stock files below for examples)
- Now place these images inside "com.apple.TelephonyUI"
- If you want to upload them on this repository for an easy (de-)installation [NO EXTRA REQUIREMENTS] do the following
For activating them manually place them on your device (via iFile or iPhoneBrowser or iFunBox or SSH) in
- Archive your icons (only) into a .zip archive
- Log in or create an account at repo.nielstron.de
- Go to the "Submit you own" page
- Choose the upload type "Passcode"
- Fill in the required fields and upload your archive
- Wait an hour at maximum
- Done! Easy, wasn't it?
You may have a look at the stock files here
There also is an example theme for you to have a look at
Check by at the creators page for credit