The respring equivalent to Boot logos are Respring logos, which aren't themed with animate. As they are stored as images on the
iDevice's system, they can be easily themed with Winterboard. The following is a tutorial on how to do this.
Requirements: If you want to apply your logos on your own iDevice you need to have already installed Winterboard.
- Create a folder "Your Logo Name Here Respring Logo.bundle" (You may name it the way you like it but this way makes it most comfotable for users)
- Inside create the folder "Bundles" and inside that create one called "com.apple.ProgressUI"
- Create the logo you want (best white/black [colored possible] on transparent background)
- Now you convert this logo into 6 different files:
- apple-logo@3x~iphone.png (for the iPhone 6+)
- apple-logo@2x~ipad.png (for the iPad)
- apple-logo-black@3x~iphone.png (for the iPhone 6+)
- apple-logo-black@2x~ipad.png (for the iPad)
For black and white logos the first three logos need to be colored white, the "-black" are colored (you guessed right) black.
The "@2x" logos need a maximum width of 129px whilst the "@3x" logos can have 194px to be aligned centered on the respring screen (Apple just positiones them a defined amount of pixels away from the right border )
- Now place these images inside "com.apple.ProgessUI"
- If you want to upload them on this repository for an easy (de-)installation [NO EXTRA REQUIREMENTS] do the following
- Archive your icons (only) into a .zip archive
- Log in or create an account at repo.nielstron.de
- Go to the "Submit you own" page
- Choose the upload type "Respring Logo"
- Fill in the required fields and upload your archive
- Wait an hour at maximum
- Done! Easy, wasn't it?
- For activating them manually place them on your device (via iFile or iPhoneBrowser or iFunBox or SSH) in
- You may download examples here