The signal dots in your status bar can be easily themed through Winterboard. Follow the tutorial below to know how.
NOTE: I had a few problems with this method lately so problems (like the package not working) might occur.
Requirements: If you want to apply your logos on your own iDevice you need to have already installed Winterboard.
- Create a folder "Your Logo Name Here Signal Dots.bundle" (You may name it the way you like it but this way makes it most comfotable for users)
- Inside create the folder "Bundles" and inside that create one called "UIImages"
- Create the logo you want (best white/black [colored possible] on transparent background), for examples have a look at the examples further down.
- Name them so that the image which should show no signal dots is called WhiteOnBlackEtch_0_Bars@2x.png, the one that should show one signal dot WhiteOnBlackEtch_1_Bars@2x.png etc..
In the end you should have:
(I didn't figure out the use of WhiteOnBlackShadow_n_Bars@2x.png, if you know it feel free to message me about it)
Until I found out what they are actually meant to do just copy and paste your images and rename them WhiteOnBlackShadow_n_Bars@2x.png, with n being the respective number of the image.
- Now place these images inside "UIImages"
- If you want to upload them on this repository for an easy (de-)installation [NO EXTRA REQUIREMENTS] do the following
For activating them manually place them on your device (via iFile or iPhoneBrowser or iFunBox or SSH) in
- Archive your icons (only) into a .zip archive
- Log in or create an account at repo.nielstron.de
- Go to the "Submit you own" page
- Choose the upload type "Respring Logo"
- Fill in the required fields and upload your archive
- Wait an hour at maximum
- Done! Easy, wasn't it?
You may download examples here